We partner with businesses to achieve bottom line by creating a fully integrated strategic digital media presence.
Our service includes a comprehensive analytics report to identify gaps and opportunities, and suggestion of a digital marketing project plan with desired outcome and cost analysis.
From the data analytics, a customized plan is crafted to meet your business goals generations to drive measurable results. Our unique selling proposition (USP) are quality, speed, affordable and creative.
We utilize a tactical combination of marketing intelligence, marketing automation, and AI to target your targeted audience with curated content. These proven methods help develop more qualified leads with less wasted ad spend.
We partner with clients to understand the industry potential, the company’s SWOT analysis, to create “uber moment” with disruptive marketing strategies that create engaging digital marketing experiences.
Have DREAMS but on a Small BUDGET?
Don’t fret..you’re not alone. Most small companies are in a similar situation.
However, you can’t afford NOT to try new things using new technology, platforms, and ways of communicating – it just means you need to be smart. You need to think differently than your larger competitors…
stands out as a strategy all marketers should be using right now because it is one of the fastest-growing and most in-demand forms of marketing and is hailed as the future of content.
ACCORDING TO THE NEWS
- Video is projected to claim more than 80% of all web traffic by 2019.
- Adding a video to marketing emails can boost click-through rates by 200-300%.
- Embedding videos in landing pages can increase conversion rates by 80%.
- 90% of customers report that product videos help them make purchasing decisions.
- According to YouTube, mobile video consumption grows by 100% every year.
- 64% of customers are more likely to buy a product online after watching a video about it.
- 87% of online marketers are currently using video content in their digital marketing strategies.
- A third of all the time people spend online is dedicated to watching videos.
- Video ads now account for more than 35% of all ad spending online.
- 59% of company decision makers would rather watch a video than read an article or blog post.